Sunday, August 13, 2006

"Puh-leeze just take the pictures......thank you...."













So, Ja asks me to shoot a wedding with him...I said sure,
going into it a little nervous because it's under his name
and I had to shoot the groom's prep shots by myself. So,
he hands me a 5D and says good luck. I get to the grooms
house and all the settings are wrong. It's shooting raw, the
white balance is set to sunny (i was shooting indoors), and
the focus was set to the bottom right sensor. This was all
discovered after a bunch of shots were taken. Not off to a
great start but luckily the pictures still turned out ok.
When I see Ja at the church...I was like what the heck are
you tryin to pull here...He goes "I was testing you son, you
should know to check all your settings first" .... Jackass

Anyways as the night goes by...Ja takes away the mic from
one of the uncles who just finished a speech to try to speed
up the program....as he brings it back to the D.J. he puts it up
by the speaker and creates that loud tone that almost turns
everybody deaf...I was standing in the back laughing...as the
bridesmaid in front of me makes a comment that almost puts
me to the floor...in the snootiest voice she goes,
"Puh-leeze just take the pictures......thank you...."

Thanks Ja for helping me become a better photographer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home