Sunday, August 06, 2006

Watch out Venus and Serena...
So my 2 little
cousins asked me
to take them to
go play tennis...
little did I know
was how good
they were...I
know they took
lessons and all
that stuff...so did
I when I was their
age...but they
really gave me a run
for my money
at my age now...


On the left we have Sheela - great form, doesn't
make unforced errors (made a boy cry in a
tournament cuz she beat him...)
On the right is Annalea - hits it hard (can be better
if she wasn't so lazy).



























Here I am showing Sheela one of my signature moves, "THE GAME, SET, MATCH SMASH"

4 Comments:

Blogger Racheez said...

"Little did you know how 'could' they were" huh. hahaha

2:31 AM  
Blogger James said...

thanks ms.mac (is that what they call you??) i fixed it...i think it makes more sense now...i hope

10:27 PM  
Blogger Racheez said...

"little did I know
was how good
they were". you mean "little did I know how good they were"...Keep trying James..Miss Mac. hahaha

8:40 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

dude...proper grammar, look into it.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home