Thursday, June 15, 2006

OFFICE Space










Here's my self-proclaimed reserved parking spot




This is my "Office". As you can see I do not like high walls. I also do not feel the need for a door because I want everybody to feel like they can visit me. Notice the putting green tucked underneath the desk.








This is where I check my messeges. I can't get the "O" to stop blinking on the answering machine





This is what most of my day looks like. Yes, those are Ja Tecson CD's on my right and his website on my screen so I can show our photographers how they should shoot. Zours candy on the left to keep me energized. And there's a picture of a palm tree behind my monitor so I can feel like I'm on an island.







Here we have a typical lunch eaten by James.
YUUUMMMMYYYY!





This is what I have for desert and the only reason people visit me.










Here's a part of my team hard at work.



Exciting...i know...boy am i going to miss this place when i'm in the Caribbean

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Ballesteros said...

dood, u eat a lot of paper for lunch.

8:10 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 PM  
Blogger ANNA said...

i love how you have a huge ass picture of yourself in the air with a basketball like it's a real shot attempt. hahaha!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home