Tuesday, May 16, 2006

signs


"Spit" - so I saw this sign just as I was about to clear my throat and spit out the door normally I would just do it...but the guy standing next to the signwith the giant shotgun made me think twice.


"basket" - this is going to be my new catch phrase on the courts..."hey Ja pass it to me so i can basket the ball.


"shoes" - so I took this picture right after I took off my shoes...noticethe people in the way in the background and all the shoes around the sign.


"Eatables"-saw this while eating my melting ice cream and i guess i had tofinish it before i got to go inside?


"Store in Elevator"-was thinkin to myself...wow this must be a gigantic elevator to be able to have the ability to hold an entire store.


"Kunt House" - self explanitory-

next one will be about the hotel-then the shopping and the markets / bargaining to get a much much betterprice-the absolutely amazing people i've met here and their hospitality.

-James

1 Comments:

Blogger ANNA said...

I LOVE FREAKIN' LOVE SIGNS IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home