Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Best Man Speech for Bev and Ja

So I haven't blogged in a really long time because of all of the wedding events surrounding Bev and Ja...I must say it was probably the most fun I've had at a wedding...here is my "Best Man" speech for the both of them...it was really nerve wrecking but as you can see I'd do anything for these two!

Bev's part

Bestman Speech - Bev from James Landas on Vimeo.

Ja's part

Bestman speech - Ja from James Landas on Vimeo.

I might as well put this up here too...again shows that there isn't anything I wouldn't do for these two! (I must admit though it was really fun!)

Bev and Ja's first dance from gwen78 on Vimeo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Picture Perfect Events said...

Hi James, I came across your BLOG via Bev and Ja! I finally had a chance to view your speech and your crazy dance moves. Pretty slick!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home