Sunday, February 11, 2007

Really Grammy's Really!?!?!!




















So I was going through the list of Grammy winners...
when i stumbled upon this horrific sight! Really Grammy's
"MY HUMPS!!!" as the BEST Pop performance by a duo or
group with vocal....when it's going against Deathcab and
the Fray!!! Even if The Pussycat Dolls won, I would be fine
with it...but My Humps...My Humps...my lovely lady bumps!
I was tellin rache how much this botherd me...I wanted to
throw something! That's it i'm writing a letter...i refuse to
live in a world where "My Humps" can beat "I will follow you
into the Dark" and "Over My Head"! Just goes to show
that these award shows mean absolutely nothing!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ANNA said...

Eeeew, MY HUMPS? what the hell?!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home